The University College Dublin is inviting applications for Returning Study Abroad UCD Scholarship to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The scholarship is available for the American students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s graduate program and encourage previous exchange and study abroad students to return to UCD for their graduate studies.
University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities. It is Ireland’s largest and most diverse university with over 30,000 students, drawn from approximately 124 countries.
University College Dublin Returning Study Abroad UCD Scholarship in Ireland Description:
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: scholarship will be awarded worth up to €4,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for the American students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the University College Dublin Returning Study Abroad UCD Scholarship in Ireland:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for the American students.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Spent a minimum of one semester in UCD (Dublin campuses) on exchange or study abroad.
- Registered on a UCD run Summer School/Program for credit.
- Are paying non-EU fee rate.
- Have not previously been enrolled to UCD on a full-time program.
- Candidates should be registering to a full-time Masters Degree program at UCD in the forthcoming September or January.
University College Dublin Returning Study Abroad UCD Scholarship in Ireland Application Procedure:
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, candidates must submit a course application for their MSc of choice. The mode of apply is online.