Applications are invited for Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Next Generation Wireless Networks and Machine Learning to study in Ireland. This scholarship is open to Irish, EU and international students.
TCD is the top ranked University in Ireland, and CONNECT is the world leading SFI Research Centre for Future Networks and Communications.
Applicants must have very good level of spoken and written English.
University in Ireland PhD Scholarship Description:
- Applications close: May 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the School of Computer Science and Statistics (SCSS).
- Scholarship Award: These postgraduate scholarships are open to Irish, EU and international students and carry a stipend of €18,000 (tax free).
- Nationality: Open to Irish, EU and international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the University in Ireland PhD Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to Irish, EU and international students.
Entrance Requirements: Graduates applying for this position should have the following:
- Strong motivation to tackle challenging research problems
- Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong interest in applied mathematics; prior research experience is a plus.
- Excellent academic results (first-class honours or equivalent)
- Very good level of spoken and written English
- Applications from excellent candidates in related topics will be also considered.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good level of spoken and written English.
Application Procedure for University in Ireland PhD Scholarship:
How to Apply: To apply, candidates should submit a detailed CV and the names and contact details of two referees for letters of recommendation to Prof. G. Iosifidis, email: George.Iosifidis-at-tcd.ie.