If you are going to enroll in the master’s degree program, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the University Magdeburg Scholarships in Germany.
The grant is available for the high qualifying German students, who wish to study a postgraduate degree for session 2019-2020 at Otto von Guericke University.
The Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg is one of the youngest universities in Germany. It has about 14,000 students in nine faculties. It creates a lean and sharply-defined structure with its main focus of expertise in the traditional areas of engineering.
Why at the University Magdeburg? The university gives candidates excellent career prospects and work opportunity. It develops its practical for a future career. Here students can enhance their qualification for their future career.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
University Magdeburg Scholarships in German Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll on a first, second or complementary course of studies, on a Master’s degree program or a part-time in-service/dual degree course at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg at the start of the period.
- Applicant must have to enroll at university Magdeburg for at least two more semesters within the standard course duration for a course and should stand out through your excellent study achievements and special social commitment.
How to Apply for University Magdeburg Scholarships in German
- How to Apply: For gaining the advantages of this program, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for a letter of motivation, a curriculum, your entrance qualification certificate, evidence of study credits, the first-degree certificate, additional evidence of achievement in accordance with the admissions, selection provisions for the Master’s course, proof of special qualification, evidence of special awards and prizes, other skills and further commitment, declaration regarding the special social.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in master’s degree, aspirants need to hold the certificates of bachelor degree coursework with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are required for having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The grant will be awarded worth up to 300 per month.