Sometimes getting a scholarship is not a piece of cake. But luckily, the University of Aberdeen is now accepting applications for BP MSc Integrated Petroleum Geosciences Scholarship in the UK.
The grant is available for the excellent UK and EU students to pursue full-time Integrated Petroleum Geosciences MSc program in September 2020.
The University of Aberdeen is the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world. It is organized across 12 schools which encompass a broad range of disciplines and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
Why at the University of Aberdeen? At this university, candidates can get involved in a wide variety of co-curricular activities. They can get a chance to maximize their employability by developing skills and Aberdeen Graduate Attributes by participating in activities outside their courses.
Application Deadline: July 21, 2020
University of Aberdeen BP MSc Integrated Petroleum Geosciences Scholarship in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree coursework
- Award: £14,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Aberdeen BP MSc Integrated Petroleum Geosciences Scholarship in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Integrated Petroleum Geosciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to hold an offer of admission to the full time Integrated Petroleum Geoscience MSc program commencing in September 2020 at the University of Aberdeen.
How to Apply for University of Aberdeen BP MSc Integrated Petroleum Geosciences Scholarship in the UK
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are needed to accept an offer of a place on full-time postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a supporting statement detailing the reasons for applying for the BP scholarship, why you have chosen your particular program of study, how the MSc IPG relates to your career aspirations and any other information.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling at the university, claimants are required to hold the bachelor degree certificates with academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To study for a degree at the university, it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to £14,500.