The University of Auckland is delighted to announce Postgraduate Honours / PG Diploma Scholarships available in all faculties. Citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand are eligible.
The purpose of these scholarships is to support enrolment in programmes that establish eligibility for the doctoral study.
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2019/17 QS World University Rankings.
University of Auckland Scholarships in New Zealand Description:
- Application Deadline: By nomination
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate honors/ PG programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn and if the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $13,130 p.a. plus compulsory fees. The Scholarships will comprise a stipend of up to $13,130 paid in fortnightly installments, plus compulsory fees, for up to one year (see Note viii). Payments and tenure will be pro-rated for part-time students (see Note v).
- Nationality: Citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: Various scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the University of Auckland Scholarships in New Zealand:
Eligible Countries: The Scholarships are tenable by students who are citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand who completed their most recent qualifying programme at a recognised university.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
These Scholarships are offered each semester to meritorious domestic students enrolled for a postgraduate level Bachelors Honours degree or, where applicable, an approved Postgraduate Diploma. The purpose of these scholarships is to support enrolment in programmes that establish eligibility for doctoral study. These regulations apply to enrolments commencing on or after 1 January 2019. Students will be assessed for scholarship eligibility when their application for postgraduate admission to the University of Auckland is approved. To be awarded this scholarship, applicants must have obtained their most recent qualifying ?programme at a recognised university and have achieved a GPA of 8.0 or above in that programme.
Application Procedure for University of Auckland Scholarships in New Zealand:
How to Apply: You do not need to apply for this scholarship, award or prize or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
For more information about the awarding process for this scholarship, award or prize, download a copy of the regulations.