Applications are invited for a four-year postdoctoral fellowship in Comparative Literature at the Department of Linguistic, Literary and Aesthetic Studies, from 1 August 2019.
The University of Bergen is a public university located in Bergen, Norway. The university today serves approximately 17,000 students and is one of eight universities in Norway.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
University of Bergen Postdoctoral Fellowship in Comparative Literature Norway Description:
- Application Deadline: June 24, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of Comparative Literature
- Scholarship Award:
A good and professionally challenging working environment.
Salary at pay grade 57 (Code 1352/Pay range 24) in the state salary scale, currently approx. NOK 490.500 gross p.a. following ordinary meriting regulations.
Enrolment in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund.
A position in an inclusive workplace (IA enterprise).
Good welfare benefits.
Nationalities: Fellowship is open to citizens of all nationalities.
Number of Scholarships:
Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the University of Bergen Postdoctoral Fellowship in Comparative Literature Norway:
- Eligible Countries: Fellowship is open to citizens of all nationalities.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a Norwegian PhD or equivalent foreign degree, or must have submitted the doctoral thesis for assessment prior to the application deadline. It is a condition of employment that the PhD has been awarded before the appointment can take place.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure for University of Bergen Postdoctoral Fellowship in Comparative Literature Norway:
The applicant must complete the electronic CV-form. In addition, the application must include the following documents:
- A project description (max. 5 pages)
- A progress plan for the project
- A bibliography for the project description
- A short summary of the doctoral thesis (If the doctorate is from a non-Norwegian university, the entire thesis must ?be submitted)
- Transcripts and diplomas awarded from institutions of higher education (scanned) and official confirmation that the doctoral thesis has been submitted
- Maximum 5 relevant academic publications
- The names and contact information for two reference persons
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent electronically via the link on this site: “APPLY FOR THIS JOB”.