University of Bolton Stoller Scholarships for Undergraduate Course UK are open apply now. The university is pleased to announce Stoller Scholarship for full-time UK and EU students commencing on an undergraduate course at University of Bolton from September 2018. There will be a total of ten scholarships available in each academic year, the maximum total value of each award being £3,000.
Funding for this scholarship has kindly been offered by the Stoller Charitable Trust, with the intention of widening participation to provide educational opportunities to the widest range of individuals.
The purpose of the fund is to enhance the chance of students in receipt of the award of future success through education, life skills and employment prospects.
University of Bolton Stoller Scholarships for Undergraduate Course UK Description:
- Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study undergraduate Programme
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available for all subjects.
- Scholarship Award: the maximum total value of each award is £3,000. The award will be paid at a rate of £1,000.
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- Number of Scholarships: number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the University of Bolton Stoller Scholarships for Undergraduate Course UK:
Eligible Countries: U.K. and E.U. students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants must meet the following criteria: All students must have commenced on the first year of an undergraduate full-time course of study at the University of Bolton in the 2018/19 academic year. The course must be delivered at the University of Bolton and not at a partner or franchise partner college.
- Students must be publicly funded via the Student Loans Company or self-funded and not sponsored by a third party, for example, an employer.
- At the time immediately preceding enrolment with the university students must reside at home addresses within the following postcodes in the Oldham area: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL8, OL9, or M35.
- Evidence of the home address as stated above must be provided with the application form before an award can be considered. Acceptable evidence may be one of the following, Driving Licence, Utility Bill, Phone Bill or Bank Statement in the student’s own name.
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English
University of Bolton Stoller Scholarships for Undergraduate Course UK Application Procedure:
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to complete an application form including a written statement of a minimum of 250 words to a maximum of 500 words which outlines how they think the scholarship would make a difference to their studies. Application forms are available from here
- Applications will only be considered if they are fully completed and include proof of a relevant home address. The application deadline for students commencing in September 2018 is 28th September 2018.
- In the case that the number of eligible applicants exceeds the number of awards available for the given academic year the decision on the award will be made by a designated university panel.