The University of Bradford is proud to announce an exciting scholarship opportunity School of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences Endowed Scholarship’. The scholarship is to a value of £10,000 to cover fees and a small allowance.
This award is open to a range of topics in line with the research and teaching of the School. It is expected that applicants will demonstrate a high level of research potential.
The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
University of Bradford Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Archaeological Sciences, Human Osteology and Palaeopathology and MSc Forensic Archaeology & Crime Scene Investigation.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is to a value of £10,000 to cover fees and a small allowance.
- Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the University of Bradford Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Anguilla, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territories, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany Gibraltar Greece Hungary, Ireland, the Republic of, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity), Montserrat, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sweden, Turks & Caicos Islands and Wales are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure for University of Bradford Scholarship:
How to Apply:
Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to the appropriate programme of study (see the course page to apply), complete an application form and supply a detailed covering letter which summarises relevant experience and interest in the subject.