Applications are invited for AAQM/Data Sets Studentship at Scottish Graduate School of Social Science to study in the UK. This scholarship is available to students from UK or EU countries.
The Scottish Graduate School of Social Science is the UK’s largest facilitator of funding, training and support for doctoral students in social science. By combining the expertise of sixteen universities across Scotland, the school facilitates world-class PhD research. The school is funded jointly by the Economic and Social Research Council and the Scottish Funding Council.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
University Of Edinburgh AAQM/Data Sets PhD Studentship Description:
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The Business School has successfully been allocated a studentship for the project ‘Interpretable scoring models for understanding household financial distress’ under the supervision of Dr Belen Martin-Barragan and Dr Raffaella Calabrese.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of £14,777 + £4,260 tuition fees + £750 research training support grant + £450 overseas fieldwork support will be awarded.
- Nationality: Available to students from UK or EU countries.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the University Of Edinburgh AAQM/Data Sets PhD Studentship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to students from UK or EU countries. Applicants must meet ESRC eligibility criteria.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
UK or EU countries. Applicants must meet ESRC eligibility criteria.
ESRC grants are available for students who:
- Meet the residency criteria (EU or UK residency, see below for details)
- Hold or are predicted to get a First class or good 2.1 degree
- Have been nominated by one of the ESRC eligible institutions
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place in a relevant discipline on a PhD programme at an eligible institution (some institutions confirm offers of a place once the award of a studentship has been made)
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for University Of Edinburgh AAQM/Data Sets Ph.D. Studentship:
How to Apply: You must submit your online application for the Ph.D. programme by the scholarship closing date. Please note you will not be able to access the scholarship application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd, our web-based information portal. We recommend you follow the scholarship application guidance.