In the past, if you were not able to complete your studies because of some reasons. Then the University of Exeter Alumni award is an outstanding opportunity for you to continue your education.
The funded education award is presented by the University of Exeter and aims to support all alumni’s from the UK and International for joining a postgraduate degree program in the UK.
The University of Exeter gained its university status in 1955, previously it was known as the Exeter School of Science and Exeter School of Art. It is a public research university which ranked between 10th and 12th in the UK.
Why at the University of Exeter? The university is focused to provide world-class research and facilities in exceptional locations to its participants. It will also provide a great educational experience with the dedication to personality development.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019
University of Exeter Alumni Scholarship in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and International.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates are eligible to apply for a taught master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Not enrol as a postgraduate research student at the University.
How to Apply for University of Exeter Alumni Scholarship in UK
- How to Apply: All candidates are requested to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once they complete their application at the university, they will be automatically awarded from the grant.
- You need to submit certificates and transcripts of the university. Participants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: A successful student should have proficiency in the English language.
University of Exeter Alumni Scholarship in UK Benefits
- The duration of the award is for 1 year and has a different amount of discount according to nationality and course such as-
- For Local candidates (UK) £1,000 for full-time Masters and MPhil/PhD programs and £750 for Masters by Research programs.
- Similarly for international students £3,000 for full-time Masters, Masters By Research and MPhil/PhD programs.