Are you planning for allocation to study in the UK? You have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Wheatley Foundation bursary at the University of Glasgow.
The program is open to support the sparkling international students, who commence as a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree student at the university.
The University of Glasgow is one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It became a pioneer in British higher education in the 19th century. In the Research Assessment Exercise, almost 70% of the research carried out at the university was in the top two categories.
Why at the University of Glasgow? While studying at this university, candidates can get professional support and one-to-one advice. It provides students excellent opportunities for students to speak directly with prospective employers.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
University of Glasgow Wheatley Foundation bursary in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International applicants
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate or postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, aspirants must have to be enrolled in the bachelor or masters degree program at the university for session 2019-2020.
How to Apply for University of Glasgow Wheatley Foundation bursary in the UK
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are prescribed to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, seekers can download and submit the award application form
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents are needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are required to hold the certificates of the previous degree with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: For aspirants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English language proficiency level.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £1500 (£750 part-time).