Are you dreaming about pursuing master’s studies in Finland? Then there is a chance to make your dream come true by taking part in a program offering by the University of Helsinki.
The opportunity is available for those International students who want to complete their master studies at Helsinki in Finland.
Established in 1640, the University of Helsinki is the oldest and largest university in Finland with the widest range of disciplines available. It offers many degree level courses for its applicants.
Why at the University of Helsinki? At this university, students will get an inspiring study environment and full support from their faculties in their career goals. They will experience the world-famous Finnish education system.
Application Deadline: December every year
University of Helsinki program for International Students in Finland Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are worthy for this position.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must have to meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
How to Apply for University of Helsinki program for International Students in Finland
- How to apply: For taking this grant, participants need to take admission in a master’s degree course at the university. You will complete the fund application form with the same application form used to apply for a master’s course.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability certificate, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with excellent result.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, then you are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test and show your English language proficiency.
University of Helsinki program for International Students in Finland Benefits
The educational award is divided into three categories fully funded grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR), full tuition fee Grant, and study grant (10 000 EUR) which will have the tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 Euros.