University of Koblenz and Landau is offering the scholarships for international students to pursue a degree program. The purpose of this scholarship is to support the international graduate and postgraduate students to study at the university in Germany.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. The primary aim of this financial support is to enable qualified international students to concentrate on their studies and final dissertation.
The University of Koblenz-Landau is a young, medium-sized university. The university has a prominent position in education and teacher training in Rhineland-Palatinate. It is the only university which offers teacher training courses for all school types.
University of Koblenz and Landau STIBET Scholarship in Germany Description:
• Application Deadline: February 28, 2019 (28th of February each year)
• Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue graduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded to study the entire subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to between 250 and 300 Euros per month
• Number of Scholarships: Not known
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for international students.
• Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
Eligibility for the University of Koblenz and Landau STIBET Scholarship in Germany:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the international students.
• Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant should not be a German nationality.
2. Applicant should register at the University of Koblenz-Landau in order to acquire a degree qualification.
3. Need financial support
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
University of Koblenz and Landau STIBET Scholarship in Germany Application Procedure:
How to Apply: The mode of application is offline. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).
Scholarship Period of support: maximum 6 months
Application Documents for all applicants
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at University of Koblenz-Landau
- Evidence of completed modules/courses and exams (KLIPS-Statement)
- A CV with a passport photo (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay slip)
- Confirmation of registration of the topic of your final paper or final examination(s)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps, max 1 page)
Send the application and all relevant documents to:
Referat Internationale Zusammenarbeit
– Präsidialamt –