Applications are invited to apply for the University of Lausanne Scholarship in Switzerland for the Master’s Degree program. The UNIL Scholarship in Switzerland is inviting all the international students to study in Switzerland in one of the great University.
UNIL master degree in Switzerland scholarships for international students is offering a diverse and wide range of academic fields for all the students. The University of Lausanne in Switzerland is one of the leading and Prestigious Learning and world-class research university in the world.
UNIL scholarships for international students in Switzerland Will Cover Your Monthly stipend & will also cover your semester fee, Tuition Fee. The duration of the Master Degree program will depend on the course. 1 Year, 1.5 or for 2 Years.
University of Lausanne Scholarship Details
- Country: Switzerland
- University: University of Lausanne
- Course Level: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1, 1.5 or 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Partial Funded (Monthly Stipend & Semester Fees Cover)
- Deadline: 1st November 2020
List of Academic Fields Under UNIL Scholarship
The Following Courses are offering by the University of Laussane. The List of all Masters degrees at UNIL that it is possible to apply can be found at this address :
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
Note: for the Master of Law, only two specialisms,” international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
It is not possible to apply for the following programs:
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of Criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- All MASs (Ph.D. programs)
Scholarship Value & Coverage
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
- Required Documents: Click Here
The last date to Apply for the University of Lausanne Scholarship in Switzerland is 1st November 2020
How to Apply For Masters Scholarship
The Application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate. The Link of the Official Advertisement is given below. Must Read the Details on the website.