The University of Limpopo Department of Research Administration and Development is offering Undergraduate and Honours Scholarships for 2020 in South Africa.
The fund is available for the high achieving South African citizens, who wish to pursue the bachelor degree program at the university.
The University of Limpopo is a leading African University focused on the developmental needs of its communities and epitomizing academic excellence and innovativeness. It responds actively through relevant and higher quality education and training, research and community engagement.
Why at the University of Limpopo? At this university, candidates can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place. It gives candidates top-class facilities across campuses to support their learning as well as their social life.
Application Deadline: August 8, 2019
University of Limpopo Undergraduate and Honours Scholarships in South Africa Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Limpopo
- Department: Department of Research Administration and Development
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: South African students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
University of Limpopo Undergraduate and Honours Scholarships in South Africa Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from South Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be enrolling in the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020 at the University of Limpopo.
How to Apply for University of Limpopo Undergraduate and Honours Scholarships in South Africa
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, seekers are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can complete the award application form available here.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in an undergraduate degree, then you must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants are required to provide a certificate of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for the duration of the program.