The University of Massey is inviting for the International Student Study Award for the new international enrolling in full-time business Program on the Manawatu or Wellington campuses at Massey University.
At Massey, internships and industry placements provide opportunities for applied learning in many programs and enhance their attractiveness within the international marketplace.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
University of Massey MBS International Student Study Award New Zealand Scholarship Description:
- Application deadline: November 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate & postgraduate students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The Award will be based on academic merit at the discretion of the selection committee. The Awards may be awarded annually, and will be to the value of $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Program.
Undergraduate Program maximum $15,000
• Postgraduate Program maximum $10,000
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the University of Massey MBS International Student Study Award New Zealand Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by Massey Business School and subject to the program being available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses
• Recipients must be enrolled at the Manawatu or Wellington campus as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) will not be eligible to apply
• Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible program and campus
• The Award is subject to the recipient meeting all program admission requirements
• For the purpose of this award, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University
- English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
Application Procedure for University of Massey MBS International Student Study Award New Zealand Scholarship:
How to Apply: Download the application form. The completed form, certificates and offer letter from the institution are to be sent by post.
Download an application form