The University of Milan-Bicocca is offering 10 PhD positions at the Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences. The PhD course is available in Converging Technologies for Biomolecular Systems (TeCSBi)”.
The University of Milan-Bicocca is a public university located in Milan, Italy, providing undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
University of Milan-Bicocca Biotechnology Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Converging Technologies for Biomolecular Systems (TeCSBi)”
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the PhD scholarship is € 16,238.47 per year gross of social security contributions paid by the
scholarship recipient. The scholarship is exempt from local income tax and personal income tax (IRPEF).
- Number of Scholarships: A maximum of 10 (ten) PhD positions are available:
University scholarships (n°5)
Scholarships funded by the Department (n°3)
Positions of Industrial/Executive PhD (n°1)
Places without scholarships (n°1)
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the University of Milan-Bicocca Biotechnology Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Anyone who is in possession of the following educational qualifications may apply, without any citizenship restrictions:
Post-graduate (second cycle) degree;
Degree obtained under the laws in force prior to Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999 (old system degree);
Master degree issued by institutions that are part of the AFAM (advanced artistic and musical education) sector;
Foreign degree, as long as it is equivalent in length of studies, level and subject area to the Italian degree required for admission to the course. The suitability of foreign qualifications is evaluated by the board of examiners. In case the Degree is evaluated non eligible, the applicant will be excluded from the competition.
Students who have not yet obtained their degree may apply for admission, provided they earn their degree by 31 October 2019 accepted students who fail to meet this requirement will lose their right to admission. Candidates who have not yet earned their degree are required to communicate the date and grade of the degree earned, by e-mail to the Doctoral School Sector and to send a statement in lieu of certification, if they are Italian or EU citizens, not later than 1 November 2019.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure for University of Milan-Bicocca Biotechnology Scholarship:
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.