University of Munster Graduation scholarship for International Students are open apply now. The Graduation Scholarship is a short-term scholarship for international students of Münster University who will soon finish their studies. The amount of the scholarship depends on the available funds and your individual situation. The scholarship can be granted for up to 4 months and up to 750€ per month.
The University of Münster also support international students with their career start and organize different events with the goal to facilitate international students the transfer from studying to work life.
University of Munster Graduation scholarship for International Students Description:
- Application Deadline: August 22, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Graduate & Master’s degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship depends on the available funds and your individual situation. The scholarship can be granted for up to 4 months and up to 750€ per month.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the University of Munster Graduation scholarship for International Students:
- Eligible Countries The scholarship is available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: International degree-seeking students (in Bachelor or Master Degree courses or in exceptional cases also PhD students) of Munster University who are in financial need and whose successful graduation can be expected within one year. Guest and exchange students cannot be supported. Applicants with first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application process: Please submit your application before 22nd August 2019. Eligible candidates will be invited to selection interviews. The interviews will take place between 27th and 31st August 2019. As soon as the selection committee has decided about the duration and amount of given scholarships, you will be informed.