The University of Newcastle Australia is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship Opportunities in Ecology and demography of a threatened amphibian community. The scholarship is available to Domestic and International students.
The University of Newcastle (UoN), informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university established in 1965. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship for Domestic and International Students in Australia Description:
- Applications Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The project will be working as part of a research team focusing on the ecology, demography and habitat requirements of threatened native amphibians in freshwater streams within the south west of the Sydney Basin biogeographic region.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Domestic and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship for Domestic and International Students in Australia:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Domestic and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Entry to an HDR requires an appropriate undergraduate degree (e.g. BSc, BEnvSci, BNatResMgt, BAppSci, or similar) with honours or equivalent (e.g. A Master degree or a portfolio of work that would be judged to be equivalent to an honours year).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship for Domestic and International Students in Australia:
How to Apply: Interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest, including scanned copies of their academic transcripts, CV, a brief statement of their research interests and a proposal that specifically links them to the research project, to Michael.mahony-at-newcastle.edu.au by 30 July 2019 at 5 pm.