If you’re hoping to study in the UK but need funding to do so, then you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the CAPE Undergraduate High Achiever Prize funded by the University of Nottingham.
The studentship is available for the outstanding international students, who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Founded in 1881, The University of Nottingham is organized into five constituent faculties. It has been engaged internationally to enhance industry, health and well-being, policy formation, culture, and purposeful citizenship. It is consistently highly-targeted university among top graduate recruiters in the UK.
Why at the University of Nottingham? The university provides students a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. Here candidates can get advice from professionals for career development learning and industry exposure.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
University of Nottingham CAPE Undergraduate High Achiever Prize in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Nottingham CAPE Undergraduate High Achiever Prize in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree program at Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area.
How to Apply for University of Nottingham CAPE Undergraduate High Achiever Prize in the UK
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can get the award application form by email
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the bachelor degree, claimants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you want to study at the university, then you need to provide evidence of the minimum English language
Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to £2,000 for tuition fee.