The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is inviting applications for up to 36 months PhD scholarship in Chemical Engineering for 2019 Entry. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham, situated in the city of Ningbo in the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
University of Nottingham Ningbo China PhD Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: June 5, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Chemical Engineering. The university is seeking hardworking and talented candidates in the area of Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Chemistry to apply.
- Scholarship Award: The available PhD scholarships cover:
- Tuition fee
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship
In addition to the above scholarship, successful candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at UNNC.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the University of Nottingham Ningbo China PhD Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the website
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
Application Procedure for University of Nottingham Ningbo China PhD Scholarship:
How to Apply: Please email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions-at-nottingham.edu.cn by 16:00 (China time) on 5th June 2019. All documents must be in English. If original documents are not in English, a translated English version is required in addition to the original one. An application missing any of the following documents (except for English language score) is incomplete and will not be considered.
- A completed application form(all fields filled)
- A research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate and postgraduate studies (Xueli certificates are required too for applicants from Chinese universities)
- Official transcripts with marks for all individual modules/courses from undergraduate and postgraduate studies (with official university stamp)
- English language test score (IELTS/ PTE academic) (not required for native English speakers)
- Two references (must be emailed directly by the referees)
- A copy of ID or passport (both sides of an ID card required)
- An electronic copy of a passport-sized photo taken within three months of this application.