The University of Portsmouth is delighted to offer a number of scholarships for applicants joining us on a full-time or part-time 180 credit postgraduate course (but not Distance Learning or ‘top up’ course) starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from the UK and EU.
The University of Portsmouth is a public university in the city of Portsmouth, in the ceremonial county of Hampshire on the south coast of England; it is located mainly on Portsea Island with a population of 205,400, it is the United Kingdom’s only island city.
University of Portsmouth Postgraduate Scholarships for UK/EU Students in UK Description:
- Applications Deadline: The deadline for all scholarship applications for January 2019 entry courses is Friday, November 16, 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be in the form of 40% discount off any tuition fee for a campus-based 180 credit taught master’s programme, but does not apply to distance learning or top-up courses.
- Nationality: Available to UK and EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the University of Portsmouth Postgraduate Scholarships for UK/EU Students in UK:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for UK and EU students.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply to be considered if you:
- Are fully self-funding
- Have UK or EU nationality
- Have applied to, and been offered a place on, the campus-based 180 credit postgraduate degree of your choice
- Have achieved, or are predicted to achieve, a 2:1 from your undergraduate degree, or have significant, relevant managerial or professional work experience. (If you are awarded a scholarship but then do not achieve a 2:1 you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship award)
- Have yet to start your postgraduate course at the University of Portsmouth. Scholarship applications cannot be accepted once you have started your course.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedure for University of Portsmouth Postgraduate Scholarships for UK/EU Students in UK:
How to Apply: Please submit your scholarship application form.