Grab the opportunity to get a award in Australia. The University of Queensland is awarding Liveris Academy Undergraduate funding for students.
The fund is established to encourage and support outstanding students, who wish to study the bachelor or master degree coursework in the field of Engineering.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. It has educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2019
University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and a postgraduate degree in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to complete, or has completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of award and achieves a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 for their year 12 studies; or completed no more than one semester towards the Approved Program in the year of the award. They must be enrolled or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved Program in the year of the award, or after an approved deferment of one year.
How to Apply for University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: If you wish to apply, you are needed to submit the cover letter, curriculum vitae, a short video, a short essay and two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All seekers need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ.
Benefits: The grant will be awarded worth up to $10,000.