Indian student, be ready for completing your higher education in the United Kingdom. This first-rate opportunity is presenting by the University of Salford as the Indian Scholarships program.
All students from India who have a high potential of completing their dreams are encouraged to apply in any degree level program at the university in the UK.
Founded in 1896 as the Royal Technical Institute, the University of Salford is a public research university which received its university status in 1967 in England, UK.
Why at the University of Salford? The university has a good reputation for its teaching facilities and great academic culture. It offers degree level courses in many disciplines and helps candidates in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: It is based on the course application last date. You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
University of Salford Indian Scholarships in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Only Indian aspirants can participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must not already receive any other award from Salford University.
How to Apply for University of Salford Indian Scholarships in UK
- How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. If you are successfully offered this grant, you will receive the funding to accept an offer of admission.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of the passport, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, details of a reference, and language ability certificate must be attached.
- Admission Requirements: If you studying from a Central Board of Secondary Education then you must have 75% marks in 12th standard, for Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations also 75% marks and for West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, 65% in the 12th standard is required for an undergraduate course. Similarly, a bachelor’s degree at 60% or higher is essential for a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate their English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Funded education will worth £3,000 for bachelors or masters degree level course.