University of Southern Denmark Postdoctoral Position in Multimodality and Interaction in Denmark are open apply now. The University of Southern Denmark is awarding postdoctoral position in multimodality and interaction to study in Denmark. The preferred applicant will take up his/her position from 1 February 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
In alignment with the aim of the overarching research project, the postdoctoral research aims at comparing online shopping through face-to-face shopping encounters.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
University of Southern Denmark Postdoctoral Position in Multimodality and Interaction in Denmark Description
- Applications Deadline: October 9, 2018
- Course Level: Position is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in multimodality and interaction. The postdoc is part of the research project “The digital resemiotisation of buying and selling interaction”, which is funded by the Velux Foundation.
- Scholarship Award: Employment as Postdoc is temporary (max. 4 years). Employment stops automatically by the end of the period.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the University of Southern Denmark Postdoctoral Position in Multimodality and Interaction in Denmark
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To qualify for the position you must have completed a PhD-degree by the application deadline.
- The job description will be mainly researched; additionally will be teaching to a certain extent and other tasks to a limited extent.
- The university will determine the distribution between the various tasks. The extent of the tasks can vary over time.
- An upgrade of pedagogical qualifications is not part of the position. Thus employment as Postdoc cannot stand alone as a qualification for later employment as associate professor/senior researcher.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
University of Southern Denmark Postdoctoral Position in Multimodality and Interaction in Denmark Application Procedure
How to Apply: Applications should be sent electronically via the link “apply online”.
An application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Information on previous teaching experience, please attach as a Teaching portfolio
- List of publications indicating the publications attached
- Up to 3 of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf-file.