The University of Stirling is offering MBA Leadership Scholarship in September 2020. Students must have three or more year’s relevant managerial work experience to be considered.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: July 26, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The £10,000 MBA Leadership Scholarship will be awarded to a high calibre Home or EU student joining the University of Stirling Management School MBA in September 2020.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Home or EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the University of Stirling MBA Leadership Scholarship for Home/EU Students in UK:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Home or EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
This scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional Home or EU student who has the potential to be an ambassador for the School and course, to contribute to the academic community and to effect change in the UK. Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on the full-time University of Stirling MBA for entry in September 2020.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for University of Stirling MBA Leadership Scholarship for Home/EU Students in UK:
How to Apply: Complete the MBA Leadership Scholarship Application Form ensuring that all sections are answered legibly and provide a statement of at least 500 words on why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.