Studying engineering and want some scholarship funding? Good News! The University of Surrey is providing you an opportunity to apply for the Michael Schenker funding for 2020 entry.
The fund is established to encourage and support undergraduate students to pursue the Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng degree program at the University.
Founded in 1891, the University of Surrey is regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities. It has been awarded three Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for its research. It was ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world for research in the QS World Employability Rankings.
Why at the University of Surrey? The university delivers excellence in employability, career management skills and entrepreneurship support that contextualize employability in the student-learning journey. It develops talented and highly sought-after global graduates and researchers.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
University of Surrey Michael Schenker funding for International Students in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Surrey Michael Schenker funding for International Students in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to achieve AAA at A level, excluding general studies or critical, demonstrate financial need, AAA at A-Level or 36 points in the international baccalaureate or, DDD in the BTEC extended diploma or AAAAB in Scottish higher plus AA in Scottish advanced higher in relevant subjects or A2A2A2A2A2A2 in Irish higher or D3, D3, M1 in the principal subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U.
How to Apply for University of Surrey Michael Schenker funding for International Students in the UK
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this education award, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a personal statement outlining why you wish to be considered for the Michael Schenker Scholarship with no more than 300 words.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to be enrolled at the university, then you are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students need a good standard of English language to be eligible to study with the university.
Benefits: All successful candidates will get the amount worth up to £3,000