The University of Sussex is inviting applications for Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to study a masters in the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU).
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
University of Sussex Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Energy Policy, Project Management, Science and Technology Policy, Strategic Innovation Management and Sustainable Development.
- Scholarship Award: £10,000 tuition fee reduction.
- Number of Scholarships: There are four scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the University of Sussex Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have received and accepted an offer of a place on one of the following Masters courses in SPRU: Energy Policy MSc Project Management MSc, Science and Technology Policy MSc, Strategic Innovation Management MSc and Sustainable Development MSc.
Students must also:
Have a first-class undergraduate degree or equivalent.
Show evidence of your academic potential in your scholarship application.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for University of Sussex Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship:
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.