High performing students from Vietnam are invited to apply for the Sussex Vietnam Scholarship that is furnished by the University of Sussex in the UK.
The program is open for those self-financing students who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2020.
The University of Sussex is particularly known for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments. It is a leading research institution and features highly in university league tables. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018 placed Sussex 147th in the world overall.
Why at the University of Sussex? While studying at this university, candidates can get help to explore different career choices, develop skills, and gain valuable experience in the workplace. Here students can plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
University of Sussex Vietnam Scholarship in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited number of opportunities are available
- Nationality: Vietnam students
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Sussex Vietnam Scholarship in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to be classified as overseas for fee purposes and have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
How to Apply for University of Sussex Vietnam Scholarship in the UK
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, aspirants are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking acceptance, seekers will get the information about the bursary in their CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study).
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the educational certificate, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, transcripts and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are required to have the equivalent of at least an upper second-class or lower second-class undergraduate honors degree depending on the course they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: All teaching at Sussex is in English and you must meet our English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to £3,000.