Are you interested in applying for funding? Excellent opportunity! The University of Tehran is offering Scholarships for the high achieving international students.
The fund is established to provide a financial grant to the eligible candidates, who wish to study postgraduate degree coursework at the university for session 2019-2020.
As the oldest modern university, the University of Tehran is the most prestigious universities in the Middle East. It is ranked as one of the best universities in the world. It has been a member of the International Federation of Library Associations and institutions.
Why at the University of Tehran? The university provides students opportunities to gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches. It helps students to identify their career goals and paths, as well as gain work experience while studying here.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc, MA, and PhD in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, students must need to apply for the one-degree program at UT-KIC MSc, MA, and PhD. They must be under 28 years for MSc, MA, and PhD and for Ph.D. programs must be under 32 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To take part in this program, claimants are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After enrolling, candidates can send the award application directly to the Office of International Affairs at UT-KIC.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants need to have their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All seekers must have to meet the minimum English language requirements for joining the program.
The grant will cover the tuition fees of the UT-KIC, access to UT-KIC dormitories, insurance, monthly stipend and tuition fees of Persian language courses.