The University of Warwick is inviting applications for scholarships to outstanding Home/EU applicants for full-time study on one of the Taught MA programmes.
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Applicants must have obtained or be expected to obtain at least an upper second class honors degree (or equivalent) from a recognized institution of higher education before 31 July 2018.
University of Warwick MA Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: May 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Taught MA programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Modern Languages and Cultures in the academic year 2018-19. Scholarships are awarded in MA in Translation and Cultures.
- Eligible courses
- MA in Translation and Cultures
- MA in European Gothic and Romantic Studies
- MA for Research in French and Francophone Studies
- MA for Research in German Studies
- MA for Research in Hispanic Studies
- MA for Research in Italian Studies
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will cover the full £8,580 home/EU tuition fee.
- Nationality: Home/EU students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 3 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the University of Warwick MA Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Minimum 2i or equivalent (GPA 3.3 or above) single or combined Honours Undergraduate degree in Chinese, English, French, German or Spanish, or another Humanities subject with proof of high level competence in spoken and written English (IELTS 7 or equivalent required for students whose mother tongue is not English) and in one of these other languages (where the other language has not been taken to degree level the School will set its own language tests).
Application Procedure for University of Warwick MA Scholarships:
How to Apply: Follow steps to apply:
- Apply online for admission to your chosen course and contact referees to support your application and upload references
- Email our Postgraduate Secretary, Caroline Parker (Caroline.Parker-at-warwick.ac.uk) with the following additional documentation:
- Academic transcript
- 500ww statement outlining your motivations for applying for the course and scholarship and your research plans and interests, including if known your career objectives.