The University of Winchester is seeking for high achieving participants and wants to give them a chance to participate in the International Taught masters programme program for higher education.
The motive of this bursary is to help those overseas participants who want to pursue their postgraduate studies at a reputable university in the United Kingdom.
In 1928, the University of Winchester was founded as the King Alfred’s College and officially known as the university in 2005. It is a public research university holds its graduation ceremonies in Winchester Cathedral each year.
Why at the University of Winchester? The university has a quite good reputation for its teaching excellence. It offers a good range of courses for both local and overseas applicants and gives them an opportunity to change the world through their studies.
University of Winchester International Taught masters programme in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of Winchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Language: English
University of Winchester International Taught masters programme in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have accepted an offer to the study program from the university.
How to Apply for University of Winchester International Taught masters programme in UK
- No formal application is required for the award, enroll in a master’s degree program and you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of current passport.
- Successful participants must hold a bachelors degree.
- Have proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide £1,000 to the master’s students.