The University of Winnipeg is now accepting applications for 2019. The scholarship is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACEor ELP.
The university f Winnipeg is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning. As a result of this mandate, there are support service and programs in place like a financial assistant to make that happen.
University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships in Canada Description:
- Applications Deadline: 1 October 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for graduate students
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all subjects offered by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship are awarded for graduate students
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships in Canada:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Be an international student.
- Entering the first year of any program.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date.
English Language Requirements: Below is a list of the tests and programs for the English language that is acceptable at The University of Winnipeg:
Application Procedure for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships in Canada:
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted via post.
In addition to this application, please submit the following pieces of information:
- Personal Statement: Outline leadership qualities, extracurricular/volunteer involvement and academic goals. This should be 250-500 words.
- Resume: List volunteer/extra-curricular activities in chronological order, work experience, awards, any publications, etc.
- Official Transcript.