The University of York is now accepting applications for the Biology Undergraduate International program in the United Kingdom.
The educational award is available for all international applicants interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the University of York.
The University of York is known as a collegiate plate glass research university founded in 1963. It was ranked 12th in the UK and 24th for its Research Power.
Why the University of York? At this university, the participants will have many chances of enhancing their talent and developing communication skills. They will learn from the best university teachers and build a bright future under their guidance.
University of York Biology Department Undergraduate International Scholarship in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of York
- Department: Biology Department
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
University of York Biology Department Undergraduate International Scholarship in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the Biology Department.
- Admissible Criteria: Must demonstrate the academic merit and financial need.
How to Apply for University of York Biology Department Undergraduate International Scholarship in UK
- How to Apply: Participants have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. And then they can complete the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Name of your course, personal details and information should be included in the form.
- Language Requirement: All candidates, whose national language is not English, are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: These awards will worth up to £10,000 and can be combined with the other grant.