For encouraging high performing student, the University of New South Wales is offering UNSW Business School International Pathways Award for students in Australia.
The fund is open to support those sparkling candidates, who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university.
University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? The university provides candidates top-class facilities across campuses to support their learning as well as their social life. It also gives training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
UNSW Business School International Pathways Award in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 22 awards are available
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
UNSW Business School International Pathways Award in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken undergraduate or masters articulation pathway qualification from an approved partner institution or completed the UNSW Foundation Studies Commerce or Commerce Actuarial stream prior to commencing study at UNSW.
- The applicant must have achieved academic excellence in the relevant program of study at the pathway partner institution or in the eligible UNSW Foundation Studies Stream. Candidates must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
How to Apply for UNSW Business School International Pathways Award in Australia
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll, then you are required to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $15,000.