Want to become Architecture but lack the funds? You will be pleased to know about the Cox Architecture Award invoked by the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The award is has been established to encourage and assist students, who undertake the Bachelor of Architecture at UNSW.
University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It comprises nine faculties, through which offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It is one of the founding members of the Group of Eight.
Why at the University of New South Wales? The university provides the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation. Candidates get the opportunity to discover activities, resources, and services designed to build their employability.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
UNSW Cox Architecture Award for International Students in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree program
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: Any nationality
- The award can be taken in Australia
UNSW Cox Architecture Award for International Students in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in Architecture
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the 3rd year or above in the Bachelor of Architectural Studies program at UNSW Built Environment.
How to Apply for UNSW Cox Architecture Award for International Students in Australia
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, seekers are needed to take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are recommended to hold their high school degree certificate and all the academic degree certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: To study at UNSW, you must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000.