If you’re considering to earn a well-rounded education, then here is a great platform for you. The University of New South Wales is providing Dr. Vincent Lo Asia undergraduate financial aid.
The grants are open for supporting the sparkling international students to study undergraduate degree coursework at UNSW.
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It has nine faculties, which offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities and ranked 45th in the world.
Why at the University of New South Wales? The university provides candidates with a large number of employment opportunities. Here candidates can study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
UNSW Dr Vincent Lo Asia undergraduate financial aid in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree program
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: Asian countries students
- The award can be taken in Australia
UNSW Dr Vincent Lo Asia undergraduate financial aid in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Asian countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicants must be an international student from Asia and commencing a UNSW undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply for UNSW Dr Vincent Lo Asia undergraduate financial aid in Australia
- To take part in this program, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission to UNSW, you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: UNSW recognizes a number of English Language tests, which can be undertaken to meet the University’s English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000 for the duration of the program.