Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in the John Holliday Student Conservation Award – NSW DPI Fisheries program, funded by the Department of Primary Industries at UQ.
The call is open for the dazzling Australian and international students, who want to enroll as a postgraduate degree student at an Australian University and undertook fisheries-orientated research work in NSW.
Formed in July 2004, the Department of Primary Industries works to drive innovation in primary industries to improve resilience, productivity, and sustainability. It is also responsible for the administration and development for agriculture.
Why should apply to this program? By joining this program, candidates can get advice and a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: July 25, 2019
UQ John Holliday Student Conservation Award – NSW DPI Fisheries in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Department of Primary Industries
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international student
- The award can be taken in Australia
UQ John Holliday Student Conservation Award – NSW DPI Fisheries in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research work in fisheries-orientated
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is open to post-graduate students, who were enrolled at an Australian University during the year of Award and who undertook fisheries-orientated research work in NSW. Candidates must have completed, or be completing, research/studies relevant to the Award Program and administered through an Australian University.
How to Apply for UQ John Holliday Student Conservation Award – NSW DPI Fisheries in Australia
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at any Australian university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for the award by submitting all these supporting documents
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit an electronic copy of a concise report summarizing your research no longer than 2000 words in length and should be in standard scientific report writing format. Must include the entrant’s name, student university identification details, address, contact phone number, and alternative email address.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the master’s degree, aspirants are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All seekers must have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements of the university.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $3,000.