The USA athlete-students are invited to take part in the USA Athlete Scholarship opportunity and complete their higher studies at Newcastle University in the UK.
The Athlete Award program is activated for the USA students and aims to support their master’s studies at Newcastle University.
Newcastle University was established as the School of Medicine and Surgery in 1834. It is a public research university which became independent in 1963.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, the candidates will have all the facilities for pursuing their sports activities with good educational guidance. They will get complete support from the university teachers in reaching their career goals.
USA Athlete Scholarship in the United Kingdom Brief Description
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 40% fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: USA
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
USA Athlete Scholarship in the United Kingdom Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the USA are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Must apply for an MA; MBA; MClinRes; MEd; MMedEd; LLM; LLM (by research); MLitt; MMus; MPH; MRes; MSc degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be defined as international fee purpose student. Be a new applicant to the university and not those transferring or repeating courses.
How to Apply for USA Athlete Scholarship in the United Kingdom
- How to Apply: Take admission in the given master’s degree program at the university and complete the award application form.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must ideally have NCAA D1- D3 playing experience in one of the following sports: Basketball, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Tennis, Golf, Women’s Soccer, Water polo.
USA Athlete Scholarship in the United Kingdom Benefits
The value of £5000- £8000 payable to the student’s tuition fee account (40% fee reduction) and also includes- Free gym membership, Unlimited strength, and conditioning support, Professional coaching, Physiotherapy and sports massage, Lifestyle support and mentoring.