Realize your future at the University of Southern Queensland and get USQ Dementia Research PhD funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
The call is open for the brilliant Australian and international students who wish to undertake a Ph.D. research project at the university.
The University of Southern Queensland offers courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, business, education, and the arts. It operates three research institutes and seven research centers. It is recognized for having the largest Japanese-designed garden in Australia.
Why at the University of Southern Queensland? The university gives you the opportunity to discuss your career and life plans. Here you can get a full and dynamic university experience and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
USQ Dementia Research PhD funding for International Students in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: AUD $30 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
USQ Dementia Research PhD funding for International Students in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Contestants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, aspirants must have a qualification regarded by USQ to be equivalent, or at a higher level to a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours and be eligible to be enrolled, full-time on-campus in a PhD.
How to Apply for USQ Dementia Research PhD funding for International Students in Australia
To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being registered, applicants can apply for the bursary by sending all the supporting documents
- Supporting Documents: Must send the detailed preliminary thesis topic proposal form (DOC 28KB) relating to the above topic, a curriculum vitae, education qualifications, a two page summary of your research interests and experiences, documentation confirming citizenship and a list of any research publications.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a PhD degree at USQ, seekers are needed to hold their bachelor and masters degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: You are required to establish the University’s English Language Proficiency requirements for entry into its Award and Non-Award Programs.
Each successful scholar will get the stipend of AUD $30 000 per annum, full tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters. Domestic students will be allocated a Research Training Program Fees Offset Place, whereas international students will be offered an International Fees Research Scholarship.