UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan are open apply now. . The UTRIP Internship in Japan will be at the University of Tokyo. UTRIP 2019 is a Fully Funded & All Cost will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. No need of Passport at this stage. No IETLS.
Welcome to the homepage of UTRIP (the University-of-Tokyo Research Internship Program). We launched the program in the summer of 2010 as a campaign to accelerate the internationalization of the campus. UTRIP is a program open to overseas students who are seriously thinking of pursuing a higher education in the fields of natural science and engineering at the University of Tokyo.
It is not a “summer school”; it is an introductory program to the research environment. The main goal of UTRIP is to “inspire and motivate students to pursue careers in science.” To enrich the research experience, UTRIP offers social and cultural programs, including a Japanese language course and a field trip to a historical site in Japan. UTRIP will be an academic and personal adventure for you. You will find your academic perception improves and your cultural horizon is also enriched through this program. UTRIP will be a truly life-changing experience for you.
UTRIP Stands For University of Tokyo Research Internship Program. Science Internship in Tokyo. The Duration of the UTRIP Internship 2019 will be 6 weeks. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program. Enjoy Summer Internship Program Japan.
This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate students can apply for the UTRIP Internship in Japan.
- Also, Check this free internship abroad OIST Internship in Japan 2019 [Fully Funded] Japan Internship Program
- CERN Summer Internship Student Program [Fully Funded] in Switzerland
- ETH Internship 2019 [Fully Funded] Summer Internship in Switzerland
- NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2019 [Fully Funded]
- University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan 2019 [Fully Funded]
UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan 2019 Details
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10 January 2019
This program invites undergraduate students from all around the world to gain practical experience at the University of Tokyo before pursuing an M.S. or Ph.D. degree in the future, to experience the forefront of research at a world-leading laboratory.
UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan Program Support
- Round-trip Airfare support (up to JPY 100,000)
- Free Accommodation provided
- Stipend (JPY 60,000)
UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan Program Duration
The Duration of the UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan 2019 is 6 Weeks. The Dates are given below. You Can select any Dates.
- June 13 to July 24, 2019, for 1st Crew students.
- June 27 to August 7, 2019, for 2nd Crew students.
UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
- Have completed at least one full year in a Bachelor’s degree program at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in and, after the UTRIP program ends, be expected to return to, at least another semester, quarter, or another equivalent academic term, in a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants in their third year of a four-year Bachelor’s degree program & in their second year of a three-year Bachelor’s degree program. Second-year students in four-year Bachelor’s degree programs are also encouraged to apply.
- Be enrolled in natural science or related field. Physics, Astronomy, Earth & Planetary Science, Chemistry, Biological Sciences
- Students who have received an English-Medium Education continuously for the past 8 years are exempted from submitting English proficiency test scores. They Can Submit English Proficiency Certificate.
- Test scores of TOEFL or an equivalent English proficiency test (such as IELTS) are required if English is not your first language.
UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan Required Documents
- Scanned copy of Academic transcript
- One Recommended information (Recommendation Letter)
Selection notification will be announced on the UTRIP website on 5 April 2019. Selected students will be notified directly by email as well, between early to late March.
UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan Deadline
- The last date to Apply for the UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan 2019 is 10 January 2019, Japan Standard Time (GMT+0900).
- The Recommendation form must be completed online by the recommendation deadline of 17:00 on 17 January, 2019, Japan Standard Time (GMT+0900).
How to Apply for UTRIP Summer Internship in Japan
- You have to Complete an Online Application Form. All required documents are required to be submitted Online. Incomplete Form will not be accepted.
- The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below.
- Please Must Read Official Advertisement for More In depth Details.