The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship or UP Scholarship Department Are Recently Invited to the Online Correction Form for The Session 2020 Class 9, 10, 11, 12 and Dashmottar Scholarship for UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate Courses. Those Candidates Who have Applied for Scholar Online Form Can Apply Online Correction now UP Scholarship. Candidates can apply online for UP Scholarship. Detail information regarding UP Scholarship Application 2020 is given above. are you worried about UPScholarship. Don’t worry you will be guided throughout the process.
How to Apply for UP Scholarship Online Form 2020– Eligible candidates can apply online for the UPScholarship from 01-July-2020 onwards. The link of online registration has been given at the Important Links section below.
UP Scholarship Portal offers an online facility to check the Post Graduate Scholarship and Reimbursement status of the online application form of the student studying outside the state for Session 2020. up scholarship status, you can find on the National scholarship website. The upscholership status will be changed one you will be selected.
Just follow the simple steps to track your application status of UP Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement.
What is the UP Scholarship?
Some time ago, the Uttar Pradesh’s students had to run from pillar to post to avail advantages below multiple Uttar Pradesh educational upschoralship schemes and furnish tedious paperwork. UP Scholarship Portal is a unique and simplified platform to help Uttar Pradesh’s lakhs of students get advantages of educational scholarships in an effective and honest manner escholarship. you can apply for scholarship nic.
Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh
Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2020
|Courses||Online Application Start||Last Date Of Apply Online||Last Date Of Complete Form||Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute|
|Class 9th-10th||01 July 2020||28 September 2020||28 September 2020||04 October 2020|
|Class 11th-12th||01 July 2020||15 October 2020||15 October 2020||22 October 2020|
|Other Courses (Dashmottar)||01 July 2020||22 November 2020||22 November 2020||28 November 2020|
Eligibility for UP scholarship
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar: Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
Document Required Fresh Candidate
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt No., Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Scan Photo.
- For Renewal Candidates: Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details. up scholarship checking
Application Fee of UP scholarship
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
Courses Available of UP scholarship
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2020 in Any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate or Any Exam Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
How to Apply for UP scholarship
- Fresh Candidates: Those Candidates Are Enrolled in This Year OR Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year Are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Renewal Candidates: Those Candidates Are Enrolled in Previously Years and Required to refill the Scholarship Form in This Year Kindly Use as a Renewal Candidates UP Scholarship
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If You have Don’t Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days of Complete Form UP Scholarship
For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
Up Scholarship Status:
Tracking the UP Scholarship Application Status, Once you’ve successfully submitted the UP Scholarship online application form, you must take a printout of the application form for future reference by clicking on the Print Your Application button. You can check the status of your UP Scholarship application by clicking on the Check Your Status tab on the UP Scholarship Portal by using scholarship.up.nic.in check status.
The application procedures to avail UPScholarship Schemes for both Fresh candidates and Renewals are given below.
Fresh candidate: Firstly, you have to click on the tab ‘Student Login’ on the home page of the UP Scholarship Portal. Now, fill up the application form as per the portal’s notified then click on the ‘save’ button. After saving the Up scholarship application, you will get a Temporary ID. The portal will instruct you to submit your Temporary ID, date of birth, mobile number and fill the following details. Once the scholarship registration is finished click on the submit tab then a Permanent Registration ID will be created, which can be used for Up scholarship renewal and to track the status of the scholarship application.
For Renewals: You have to apply for UPScholarship renewal with your Date of Birth and Application Id, which you registered previous year. candidate can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their UP Scholarship ID. Only those candidates would be able to renew who had actually received the UP Scholarship payments during the previous year from UPScholarship portal scholarship.up.nic.in.
How can Students Login to the UP Scholarship Portal?
If you want to take advantage of the above-mentioned Uttar Government scholarships, candidates have to register themselves on the Upscholarship portal, fill out the simple application form, and provide their individual and educational details. After filling all the required details and completing the scholarship application form, you will be able to see a list of all the UPScholerships that you are eligible to apply online scholarship.up.nic.in register up scholarship registration.
For Uttar Pradesh student’s benefit, we’ve put together the step-by-step method to log into the UP Scholarship Portal and for filling out the online application form. students should follow the steps discussed below and ensure that all the details given by you are true and valid.
Step 1: Log into the UP Scholarship Portal (USP)
Firstly, navigate to the official website of UP Scholarship Portal. On the home page, find the ‘Up Student Login’ Tab and click on it.
Step 2: Register Yourself In This Portal
- You need to register yourself with the UP Scholarship Portal before apply for a UP Scholarship.
- Give all the details in the necessary fields in this section.
- After writing all personal details and submitting the information student will be provided with a Temporary Registration Number.
- The Temporary Registration Number is also sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number for future usage up scholar ship.
- Applicant must save your Temporary Registration Number till the time you have finished your online application process and have been given with a Permanent Registration Number.
Step 3: Logging into the UP Scholarship Portal
When applicant received a Temporary Registration Number, can log into the UPScholarship Portal using the Temporary Registration, Date of Birth and your mobile number up scholarship registration.
Step 4: Filling the UP Scholarship Application Form
After successfully creating the online registration process, and logging into the Up Scholarship Portal using your temporary registration date of birth and mobile number, Applicant can start filling out your academic as well as personal details upscholarship.nic.in.
Applicant should Provide accurate personal information and your bank account details because last time many fake accounts have been removed from Up Scholarship Portal. Ensure that the above details are 100 % correct as the UPScholarship amount will be transferred using the bank account information and personal.
In the academic part of the online form, please fill in your present as well as previous academic details up scholarship student name list.
You will be able to see the various UPScholerships that you are allowed to apply based on your qualification and category details i.e. General/OBC/SC/ST/minority/Disabled upscholarship.nic.in.
Processing of UP scholarship escholarship
- UP Scholarship Portal works as a decision support system (DSS) for various Ministries & Departments of Uttar Pradesh as updated information is available on demand.
- Comprehensive MIS system to help to watch every stage of UPScholarship disbursal i.e. from the student registration to the delivery of money upscholarship.nic.in.