Students have much trouble paying the degree fees; therefore, The grant is the way to earn an education. Keeping this in mind, Macquarie University is giving an outstanding Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Global Allianz Fund program in Australia.
To pursue a bachelor or masters degree program, this Macquarie University Allianz Global Assistance award is available for outstanding overseas participants who dreams to have a degree from a reputable Australian university.
Macquarie University a public research university established in 1964 and was the third university to be founded in the metropolitan area of Sydney. Its organization was held by the New South Wales Government.
Why at Macquarie University? The university offers the Global Leadership Program to all the participants (local and international) which aims to instil leadership skills, cross-cultural understanding and international awareness in its graduates.
VCIS – Global Allianz Fund Assistance Scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
VCIS – Global Allianz Fund Assistance Scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:
- Undergraduate programs (Bachelor of Clinical Science, Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Bachelor of Human Sciences, Bachelor of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Psychology, Bachelor of Psychology (Honors), and Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences)
- Postgraduate program (Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Clinical Audiology, Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, Master of Clinical Psychology, Master of Laboratory Analysis, Quality and Management, Master of Organizational Psychology, Master of Professional Psychology, Master of Public Health, Master of Radiopharmaceutical Science, and Master of Speech and Language Pathology).
- Admissible Criteria: The program must be longer than one session in duration.
- Hold an Allianz Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
How to Apply for VCIS – Global Allianz Fund Assistance Scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia
- How to Apply: Be enrolled in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university and hold an offer to study in 2020. Then you are eligible to complete the online application process for the award.
- Upon receipt of the award application, successful students will be contacted with further details on submitting a selfie video as part of the assessment process.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must receive a GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 or an ATAR equivalent of 90.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are expected to be proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The VCIS – Global Allianz Fund provides a partial tuition fee scholarship. This free education award amount is up to $15,000 and will be awarded as the fee reduction for the student commencing studies in the 2020 year.