Pursue your studies with the program and focus on your goals. In this process, the University of Wollongong is helping you with the Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Achievement Award.
To get this educational opportunity, Australian applicants need to apply for undergraduate studies at UOW in Australia.
The University of Wollongong was established in 1951 and received its university status in 1975. It is a public research university.
Why at the University of Wollongong? The UOW develop into the multi-campus institution. It provides all the facilities for its applicants so that they can conduct their studies in a good manner and make their dream come true.
Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Achievement Award in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: Varies
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 250
- Nationality: Australian
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 19, 2019
- Language: English
Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Achievement Award in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts & International Studies, Business, Creative Arts, Education, Engineering, Graduate Medicine, Health & Medicine, Information & Communications Technology, Law, Mathematics & Statistics, Media, Communications & Journalism, Physics, Psychology, and Science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Recipients must have received a successful Early Admission offer or have UOW within their top 3 UAC preferences by close of December UAC round 2.
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Achievement Award in Australia
Participants are required to see the stages for the application-
- Stage 1- At first, you have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Stage 2- After that complete the online application process in order to apply for the grant.
- Stage 3- Successful applicants will have an ATAR or IB score equivalent of 90+.
Benefits: Total 250 awards will be granted for the first year bachelor’s degree course in the year 2020 and it will worth $1000.