Grab the opportunity to embark on your further education in New Zealand by applying for the Barbara Finlayson Scholarship funded by the Victoria University of Wellington.
The fund is established for New Zealand and international students to commence in the full-time postgraduate degree coursework in session 2019-2020.
Victoria University of Wellington y is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It offers a broad range of other courses. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings (2018).
Why at the Victoria University of Wellington? At this university, candidates can get connected with employers and the community and prepare for their future employment. It gives the opportunity to enhance your employability, make professional contacts and increase your chances of finding work.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
Victoria University of Wellington Barbara Finlayson Scholarship in New Zealand Brief Description
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $14,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Victoria University of Wellington Barbara Finlayson Scholarship in New Zealand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Contestants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the postgraduate degree coursework at the Victoria University of Wellington for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply for Victoria University of Wellington Barbara Finlayson Scholarship in New Zealand
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete an online application for the award which will be available after enrollment.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement outlining reasons for applying for the opportunity , a study plan and a detailed budget covering expenses and a reference from an academic or supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the postgraduate degree, claimants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Requirements to complete an English Proficiency Programme [EPP] at Victoria University of Wellington (VUW).
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $14,000.