Vidyasiri Scholarship are open apply now. Karnataka State government has currently published the scholarship scheme for those students who are financially weak. Well, those candidates who want to complete their higher studies in their state but don’t have money to pay the examination fee so they can take advantage of Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2019. In order to apply for the Vidyasiri Karnataka epass Scholarship scheme, you need to fill online vidyasiri scholarship application form 2019 before the last date.
You may check the vidyasiri scholarship status 2019 through the official website of the Karnataka Vidyasiri karepass.cgg.gov.in. Those, who are pursuing in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, under graduate and post graduate courses and belong to the SC, ST, OBC and minority categories, can apply for vidyasiri scholarship Karnataka scheme. To know more about the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 must go through the entire page which is well furnished by the team members.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship:
- The income of Candidate’s parents must be less than 2 lakh per annum for both ST/SC categories
- The income of applicant’s parents should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing in post matric in Karnataka state recognized by government
- The student should be the resident of Karnataka state.
How to Apply for KAR E-Pass Scholarship 2019?
- First of all, you need to reach at the official website that is karepass.cgg.gov.in to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
- On the home page, applying students need to go through the “Apply Online” link
- After that follow the ‘Fresh for Hostel’ link from the next page
- The new page will be open on your screen asking some details as registration or admit card number, year of pass, date of birth, etc
- Once, you fill the essential information, must fill income details of your parents
- After that relevant credentials like as caste and income certificates etc
- After that press the “Submit” button for final submission and you will get final application number.
- You must note down this page as it is used to check the Karnataka Vidyasiri status.
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Scholarship :
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness
- Photo copy of the student in JPG format
Karnataka ePass Application Status 2019:
Those who want to apply for the Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship online applications and want to check Vidyasiri Scholarship status need to go through the official website of the Karnataka Vidyasiri. To clutch the precise details of status, you need fill certain information like Application number, academic year etc. The interface looks exactly like below.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019:
- As per the Vidyasiri Karnataka scheme, around 20000 students will take the benefit of this Pre/Post Matric scholarship for 10 months.
- The state government will provide the Rs. 1500/- to eligible students.
- When the eligible students will shortlisted for the Vidyasiri Scholarship the scholarship will be deposit into the bank account of them
- Students can also dial 080-65970005 to contact to the Karnataka ePass support team between 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM.
- Fresh Hostel registrations for online applications for Post-Matric Boys or Girls Hostels: Updating Soon
- Fresh and Renewal registrations for PMS, FAAS, and FC: Updating Soon
To get more details about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 aspirants are advised to follow Official Link. Also you can book this page www.nationalmeritscholarships.com by using Ctrl+D key to grab more information.