Applications are invited to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria. Vienna Biocenter is an International Summer School with All expenses Covered & Fully Funded Summer School for all international Students to Spend Summer in Austria.
The Vienna Biocenter provides a Unique opportunity to approximately 30 Students for creating a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. The Duration of the Summer School in Austria is 9 Weeks from Wednesday 1st July to 28th August 2020.
There is No Application Fee to apply as well as You don’t need to give any IELTS/TOEFL Exam for this International summer school. The VBC Summer School will cover Accommodation, Travel Expenses & Stipend during the program duration.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria Details
- Country: Vienna, Austria
- Duration: 9 Weeks (Wednesday 1st July to 28th August 2020)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2020
Full Financial Coverage Details
VBC Summer School is a Fully Funded International Summer School for all international students with any nationality. The Following benefits will be given.
- Free Student Accommodation.
- A Stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the Nine-Week Program
- Medical insurance is included.
- A Free Travel Pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of International Travel Costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events.
Please Check Your Related Fileds (CLICK HERE)
- All International Students with any Nationality.
- We Encourage Students from BA, Master, MSc Students who are Undergraduate, Master Students.
- Completed at least 2 Years of University.
- The Program will be conducted in English.
The Successful Applicants will be notified in the First week of March 2020.
The Last date to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria 2020 is 31st January 2020.
How to Apply:
You have to apply Online and they will be like you to upload some other personal documents. Fill the Application Form. The Official Advertisement of the Summer Students Program is given below.