The Uppsala University is delighted to offer Scholarships to young researchers within the field of applied biomaterial worth 275 000 Swedish Crowns.
The Uppsala University is a research university in Uppsala, Sweden, and is the oldest university in Sweden and all of the Nordic countries, founded in 1477. It ranks among the best universities in Northern Europe in international rankings.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Viking Olov Björk’s Uppsala University Research Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the field of the applied biomaterial. Viking Olov Björk’s scholarship supports research in the intersection between medical technology and its close to clinical applications. This covers research and development within such areas as tissue engineering, nanotechnology or biomaterial research
- Scholarship Award: Viking Olov Björk’s scholarship of 275 000 Swedish Crowns will be awarded.
- Nationality: Applicants from Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Viking Olov Björk’s Uppsala University Research Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The scholarship will be presented to a young researcher at a Nordic university who has shown scientific skills in the field and shown aptitude for leadership within the scientific field supported by the scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Viking Olov Björk’s Uppsala University Research Scholarship:
How to Apply: Application shall be written in English and includes CV, research plan for the project expected to be carried through at the foreign institute, certificate from the foreign site confirming access to and availability of resources, statement from tutor/similar at the own Nordic university, and finally budget for the stay abroad.
The application shall be written in English and include:
- The research plan for the project expected to be carried through at the foreign institute
Certificate from the foreign site that confirms access to and availability of resources
- Statement from tutor / similar at the own Nordic university
- The budget for the stay abroad