Apply for the 3rd Walailak University Cultural Camp WUCC 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand. The 3rd WUCC 2019 will take place in Bangkok, Thailand. The Duration will be from 24th June to 1st July 2019. You can Apply without a passport. No Personal Statement at all.
WUCC2019 aims to promote a global youth’s network and cross-cultural friendship among participants. Throughout the 8-day program, the campers will have an opportunity to EXPLORE Nakhon Si Thammarat, the historical city in southern Thailand, and Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, EXCHANGE cultures, ENGAGE in various activities and ENJOY every moment together.
The 3rd Walailak University Cultural Camp will bring 200 global youth. Keen to spend a week in Thailand this Summer 2019 to experience “Cultures without Borders”? Apply now for a chance to be selected for Walailak University Cultural Camp 2019.
Walailak University Cultural Camp 2019 Details
- Country: Bangkok, Thailand
- Duration: 8 Days
- No. of Students: 200
- Deadline: 31st March 2019
The theme of WUCC 2019
Cultures without Border
Venue & Dates:
The Walailak University Cultural Camp will be Held in Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat and Bangkok, Thailand. The program will be Run from 24th June – 1st July 2019.
Walailak University Cultural Camp WUCC Eligibility Criteria
- The WUCC 2019 is open to All Youth from all over the world.
- An applicant must be a University Student or Graduate.
- Age is not over 30 years old on the camp final date, 1st July 2019 and able to communicate well in English.
Walailak University Cultural Camp WUCC Benefits
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals
- Free Land transportation during the program
- Free Activities during the program
The campers will only be responsible for:
- Round-trip international Air-ticket to Thailand
- One-way Air-ticket from Bangkok, Donmueang international airport, to Nakhon Si Thammarat airport on 24th June 2019
- Accident and health insurance
- Visa and related documents
Note: Approximately You can get Round Airfare Tickets from Malindo Airlines Cost: $300 which is Equal to 41,000 PKR. The Cost of Visa From Pakistan is 3,900. The Camp is worth to Join.
The list of successful applicants will be announced on Facebook Page Walailak University Cultural Camp – WUCC by 1st May 2019.
Walailak University Cultural Camp WUCC Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the Walailak University Cultural Camp WUCC 2019 is 31st March 2019.
How to Apply for Walailak University Cultural Camp WUCC
The Application Form is Very Simple. Even You can Apply & fill the Application Form without a Passport or Any identification card with English Information, e.g. National ID Card, Driving License The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below.