It is very important for you to give your career a good start. Therefore, you can do this with participating in the Welsh Government’s Fully Funded KESS II MRES program in the UK.
The organizers are presenting this opportunity for all the UK and EU applicants for pursuing their research degree program at Swansea University.
Swansea University was established in 1920 as a University College of Swansea. It is a public research university which received its university status in 2207 as Swansea University.
Why at Swansea University? At SU, the participants will get the best facilities for their research programs. They will pursue their studies with the guidance of experienced researchers and career-making guides.
Welsh Government’s Fully Funded KESS II MRES funding for the UK and EU Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research program
- Award: £11,702 p.a
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2020
- Language: English
Welsh Government’s Fully Funded KESS II MRES funding for the UK and EU Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a research degree program in the field of Multi-trophic aquaponics in urban development-innovation in the circular economy at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have attained a specific qualification or a certain level of education, and the resident in or employed in the East Wales region at the time of enrolment.
- Also, be register as a full-time student.
How to Apply for Welsh Government’s Fully Funded KESS II MRES funding for the UK and EU Students
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit degree certificates, reference, curriculum vitae, language proof (if required), with all the supporting documents given on the participant proposal form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject.
- Language Requirement: You will be asked to satisfy the entire English language requirement.
Benefits: The program will cover the full cost of UK and EU tuition fees, plus a stipend. It will be a maximum of £11,702 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.